Sunday, September 10, 2017

Rose of Sweet Submission

I am the rose of sweet submission,
silky, subtle, tender, sweet, 
bending gently, softly splaying
velvet petals at your feet. 

Altar of my supplication
worshipped staff of love 
I'll pleasure, 
take me now your precious flower
let me be your loving treasure

The shadowed garden looms before me
succulent forbidden fruit, 
provocatively seductive
I press my lips to tender root.
Obeisant in my adoration
assuaged desire, tender, sweet 
naked innocence so yielding
petals open, grow complete
--Patty M.

Worn
Luas - Claudia Corset @ Frou Frou Event
Luas - Claudia Mask @ Frou Frou Event
Luas - Claudia Choker @ Frou Frou Event
Tableau Vivant - Hairplay - Front Blow

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar w/Freckles Body Applier

Scene
Exposeur - Pose Febgift15-1
Vita Boudoir - Rose Petals

No comments:

Post a Comment