Thursday, September 7, 2017

Touch Myself


I love myself, I want you to love me
When I feel down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you, I touch myself
Ooh, I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me come runnin'
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around, I'm always laughin'
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes and see you before me
Think I would die if you were to ignore me
A fool could see just how much I adore you
I'd get down on my knees, I'd do anything for you

Worn
White~Widow - Brimstone Tattoo - Black (Comes in 4 colours) Exclusively @ On9 Event
Real Evil - Simone Bra
Real Evil - Simone Panty
Supernatural - Passion Belly Chain - Black & Gold
Olive - the Joanna Crown - Gold
Truth - Zoya Hair w/Double-sided Wavy2 Bangs

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar w/Freckles Body Applier

Scene
Pic-L-Art & Le Cha'Noir - Coco Caline Pose Hud - Pose 8 (10 poses included) @ Pic-L-Art & Le Cha'Noir Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment