Sunday, April 23, 2017

Ginger Girl


My hair is like a burning flame
that glows like embers and fire,
a red shimmering rose
that can heat the heart to desire,
waves of orange tinted ginger
sweeter than a cherry tea,
My hair illuminates the senses
for all there is to see,
A red exploding cloud
of vibrating energy,
But yet cool and calm
to the curious probing hand,
Which unfastens my locks
from their gleaming golden band,
Now my flame hangs long
for his wanting stare,
A consuming fiery passion
for my long red hair.
~~Emily Jefferson

Worn
Glam Affair - Pippi Catwa Applier Asia *FLF*
Magika - Hush
Okkbye -Amaris Lashes Catwa March Powder Pack
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.14
Lyrium - Grace Bento Shape
Punch - Basic Lip Piercings
Punch - Lune Nose Piercing
MANIK QUEEN - Mystica Blind Light Catwa Eye Applier
#adored - Limited Lips Lady Luck Edition Catwa March Powder Pack (Lower layer)
[Pink Fuel] - Juicy Drop Lip Gloss Catwa February Powder Pack (Upper layer)

No comments:

Post a Comment