Monday, June 5, 2017

Baja Sands



If I was the sea
but I am not the sea,
I would pound the sand,
become the largest wave
pounding the sand,
make love to the sand,
rough and glorious,
ecstasy showering over the land.

If I was the sky
but I am not the sky,
I would paint myself
the purest shade of blue
to cradle the sun.
As evening beckons,
I would paint myself red,
purple, pink, orange
and yellow,
become fire
to warm the moon.

If I was you
but I am not you,
I would be your crooked smile,
walk with that slight limp,
giggle at little babies,
and wake up in the night
to open the curtain of fog.
--Wilderness Sarchild


Worn
White~Widow - Dune - Black @ We <3 RP
Gabriel - Wet Dress 2016
Gabriel - Strappy Panty
DOUX - Adachi Hairstyle
Redgrave - Maddison Sunglasses

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
{Lyrium} - Grace Bento Shape
L'etre - Harper Catwa Applier - Cotton
L'etre - Omega Body Applier V5 - Cotton
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto

Scene
Photo taken @ Baja Sands
CHKIO Poses - Surfboard Female Pose 3 @ CHKIO Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment