Friday, July 7, 2017

Your Kisses


I love it when you kiss me, 
I love the way your kiss feels, 
Your soft lips against mine, 
I wish I could stop time, 
Your tongue tickles mine, 
And I feel like you've blown my mind, 
Your kisses turn me on, 
Like my favorite sex song, 

I fell in love with you the first time we kissed, 
And it's your kiss that i long for, 
It's your kiss that I sprung for, 
I'll love your kisses forever more, 

When you kiss me my heart sails away, 
When you kiss me you take my breath away, 
A kiss from you could make the trees sway, 
It could make the sun shine on a rainy day, 

Your lips, they're what I adore, 
Your tongue makes me want you more, 
It's so pink and soft and sweet, 
Oh, how much I love it when our lips meet. 
--Shutter Queen


Worn
Blueberry - Crystal Dreams Dress @ The Crystal Heart Festival
#foxy - Mondaze Hair

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
{Lyrium} - Grace Bento Shape
L'etre - Harper Catwa Applier - Cotton
L'etre - Omega Body Applier V5 - Cotton

Scene
CHKIO Poses - Your Kisses Are Passionate Couple Pose @ CHKIO Poses or MP Store

No comments:

Post a Comment