Thursday, August 16, 2018

Golden

You thought I was coal
My friend, I'm gold
Can't you tell?
'Cause I'm not weak, I'm not broken I am bold
And the fire you put me through turned me into gold
I'm not done, I'm no loser
Watch me take on my bright future
Tonight I'm no bronze I'm no silver
You'll be thinking, damn I knew her
But you didn't
Don't get it twisted
Out of the ashes you buried me in
I, I am golden
I, I am golden


Worn
Blueberry - Serena Set (Bodysuits come in 3 versions: Full bodysuit, tucked in version and top version that you can wear with pretty much any bottom. You can color change the laces. FATPACK includes both golds and regular colors but you can purchase the golds pack separately / Pants can be purchased in leather or denim singles but.. the FATPACK includes all of it: Denims, Leathers, Ombre and Gold / Ombre and Gold packs can be purchased separately. Laces and metals can be color changed with a HUD. / Rigged for Maitreya - note, only Maitreya has 2 versions included for each type bodysuit; Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus and Slink Physique/Hourglass ) *PREVIOUS MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Blueberry Mainstore

CHAIN - Shiny Necklace Set (Maitreya & Unrigged)

:::Phoenix::: Hair - Mishon Hair  - Ombres (Rigged fitted mesh with style HUD / 8 Color packs or FATPACK available / FaMESHed Go! Mainstore Release - don't forget to wear your FaMESHed Go! HUD) @ :::Phoenix::: Hair Mainstore 

Body
Glam Affair - Maze Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Catya) - Tone 007 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Shape included)  *Till Sep 6th* @ Collabor88

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 007 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Glam Affair - Sybil Shape (Altered to personal preference)

Ascendant - Agate Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega)
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
KZ Poses - Gasp Female Bento Pose @ KZ Poses Mainstore or MP Link

No comments:

Post a Comment