Sunday, December 30, 2018

Hold My Hand


I like to hold your hand
Creating sparks of electricity
That travel through my body
My toes, my head, my elbows
Sending jolts of gleeful reminders
“You love him; you think he’s pretty cool.”

I like to hold your hand
My heart puts on its tapping shoes 
And performs an acrobatic masterpiece
It flips and shimmies, and shakes it all around
It skips and jumps and smiles as it goes

I like to hold your hand
It covers mine so well
Like the best friend that tells it
“Don’t worry I’m right here
I’ll keep you warm and safe.”

I like to hold your hand
I like to know it’s yours
I like to know it claims me
“Hey, this one? Yeah, she’s mine.”
--Biankha Sarahi

Worn
{le fil casse} - Wynda Top - Pink (Available in 20 Single Colors or 24-Color 3-Section FATPACK / Single packs come with 24 color option HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink HG) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Jan 22nd* @ Uber

{le fil casse} - Ryanna Gacha Collection - Strappy Panty *RARE*(Includes 24-Color HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink HG) 

DOUX - Zoe Hair (HUD includes 70 hair colors / Color picker HUD / Hair clips off & on / Baby hairs off & on / Optional extra strand / 3 Fitted mesh sizes) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ DOUX


Body
Genus Project Baby Face W001

Glam Affair - Roxy Genus Applier - Tone 003 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) 

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 003 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for 
Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

HERMONY - Eyes of the Beholder - FATPACK (Each purchase includes Mesh Eyes, Catwa & GENUS applier HUDS)  @ HERMONY MP

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
:LW: Bento Poses - Hold My Hand (Bento pose plus mirror pose) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Jan 10th* Tres Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment