Sunday, July 1, 2018

IDC

"I know who I am,
I know who I've been, 
I know who I'll be,
So go ahead and judge me,
I don't care."

Worn
**Dirty Princess** - Disturbia Princess Top - White (9 Single Colors or FATPACK / Includes Optional Belt with 8 Color HUD / Maitreya exclusive) *Till Jul 25th* @ Blush
[Leluck] - Makeup Set Duskdelight (Set includes 6 Eyeshadows w/liner and 6 soft Matte Lipsticks / Includes Catwa & Omega Appliers) *Coming Jul 4th* @ The Chapter Four
Blueberry - Tink Panties - Pink (Sold only in MINI PACK) 
MICHAN - Catwa Bomi Lash Set
^^Swallow^^ - Princess Ears
[RUNAWAY] - Josie Hair - Ombres & Roots (8 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* [RUNAWAY HAIR] Mainstore 

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*

Scene
IMITATION - Nika Pose Set - Pose 6 M

No comments:

Post a Comment