Sunday, December 10, 2017

All I Want for Christmas


All I want for Christmas is to treat you as my wonderland
My finger tips to skate lightly across your chest
Hearing the music of a softly fine tuned band
I need you to be my holiday quest

I want to taste your sweet sugary lips
Feeling a hard candy Christmas all night
Before you practice my X mas eve scripts
Seeing your eyes grow bright

I want you wrapped in just a big red bow
Laying beside me when my eyes awaken on Christmas Morn
I need you to know
I will be careful … no package torn

The day filled with surprises, oows, and ahs
Taking you near heavens gates
I want the bells to ring for my holiday cause
Your dreams flying across all the states

Feasting at your holiday table
Needing to push back from fulfillment
Complete utter gluttony till I am no longer able….......
Totally content

What a Christmas it would be
To treat you as my own wonderland
For only you and I to believe
Oh wouldn’t it be grand! 
--Patricia Gale

Worn
S&P - Holly Dress (Fatpack included) *BOUND BOX EXCLUSIVE* Coming Dec 12th **Pre-Order Now** @ Salt & Pepper Mainstore
Essenz - Antarctica Boots *BOUND BOX EXCLUSIVE* Coming Dec 12th **Pre-Order Now** @ Essenz Mainstore
Please also see ✦Bound Box ✦ for shopping guide & information
Stealthic - Sensual Hair - Browns @ Stealthic Mainstore


Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - LOLA - January *November Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - LOLA - January  *November Group Gift*



Scene
RK Poses - Faded Fantasy V1
Apple Fall - Christmas Tree *RARE*
Apple Fall - Christmas Dining Table
Apple Fall - Christmas Dining Chair *RARE*
Apple Fall - Cherry Voulevants
Apple Fall - Christmas Pudding
Apple Fall - Christmas Cookies
Apple Fall - Doiley

No comments:

Post a Comment