Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Too Good at Goodbyes

You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool
You must think that I'm new to this
But I have seen this all before
I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt
But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true


Worn
Dead Dollz - Holiday Gown (Includes 6 color HUD) *VIP Christmas Gift* @ Dead Dollz
S&P - Winter Bride Stola - Silver *Common* EXCLUSIVELY *Till Dec 31st* @ The Arcade
*elise* - Caterina Bento Ring Set (Maitreya & Vista) *elise* Mainstore or MP Link
Moon Elixir - Fur Hat *Holiday Hunt Gift*
Tableau Vivant - SL14 *GIFT*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Maitreya Body Applier

Scene
KZ Poses - Wish Female Bento Pose @ KZ Poses Mainstore or MP Link

No comments:

Post a Comment