Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Heart's On Fire

Well I don't know how and I don't know why
When something's living well you can't say die
You feel like laughing but you start to cry
I don't know how and I don't know why
Well, I don't have many and I don't have much
In fact I don't have any but I got enough
'Cause I know those eyes and I know that touch
I don't have many and I don't have much
Oh darling my heart's on fire
Oh darling my heart's on fire
Oh darling my heart's on fire
For you


Worn
.::BF::. - Ariana Earrings (14 Heart, 14 Bead & 4 Metal Color HUD) *Till Jun 10th* @ Tres Chic
.::BF::. - Asia Chain Heart Bodychain (3 Section 16 Color & 4 Metal Color HUD) *Till May 25th* @ Blush
[LeLuck] - Destiny Glossy Lipstick Set (10 Color Options HUD / Catwa & Omega included) *Till Jun 7th* @ Appliqué
Just Magnetized - Catwa Essential Hairbase - Set 01 (30 Color HUD / Tintable via mesh head HUD) @ Just Magnetized
Entwined. - Jana (Blondes) @ Entwined. Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*
[LeLuck] - Catwa Freckles & Facemole Set 
Ascendant - Full Body Freckles & Beauty Marks Set (4 options to choose ; Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega) - Check out the Mainstore @ ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦

Scene
FOXCITY - Highlights Bento Pose Set - Pose 5m @ FOXCITY

No comments:

Post a Comment