Thursday, May 10, 2018

Time Stands Still

Time stands still 
when we're together
When I'm with you
I notice nothing but you
you have my undivided attention
you consume my whole world
I feel comfort 
in your cold embrace
I feel warmth 
in your sharp kiss
There is no pain 
when I'm with you
Cut me open 
and let me bleed
let it protect me
from everything else
All I want is you.
--Sophie Myers

Worn
*Queen oF Ink - It's Only A Dream Tattoo (2 Opacity versions / Classic Avatar & Mesh Body Compatible) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming May 12th* @ Enchantment Event
[Glitzz] - Cleo Bodysuit - Red (14 Single Colors or FATPACK / Rigged for Maitreya) 
Please also visit inworld  @ ✦ [Glitzz] Mainstore ✦
.::BF::. - Amora Earrings (16 Gemstones / 4 Metals Color HUD) *Till May 31st* @ eBento
(Yummy) - Free Spirit Ring Set (6 rigged rings each hand / show & hide each piece / 8 gem colors / 6 metals) *Till Jun 6th* @ Collabor88
S&P - Keisha Sandals (14 Color HUD)
.LEPUNK. - Anisa Eyeliner Catwa Applier Set (10 Color HUD)
.LEPUNK. - Maeva Eyelashes Catwa Applier Set (4 Options including tintable) 
Truth - Zoya *March 2017 VIP Group Gift*

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Ascendant - Snow Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Lona) - Tone 01 (Skin available in 10 tones) EXCLUSIVELY *Till May 20th* @ The DollHouse
Also check out the Mainstore @ ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦

Scene
RM Poses - Pose Set 63 - Pose 63 B (6 Bento Poses in set) EXCLUSIVELY *Till May 20th* @ The DollHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment