Sunday, November 4, 2018

Alive

I was born in a thunderstorm
I grew up overnight
I played alone
I played on my own
I survived

Hey
I wanted everything I never had
Like the love that comes with light
I wore envy and I hated that
But I survived

I had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go
Where the wind don't change
And nothing in the ground can ever grow
No hope, just lies
And you're taught to cry into your pillow
But I survived

I'm still breathing
I'm alive


Worn
Glam Affair - Annie Genus Applier (Shown on Genus Beta) - Tone 006 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) 

Jibe Shapes - Tia Bento Shape for Genus Project (Includes 1 Shape & 2 Brows ; M/C/NT / Stylecard included) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Jibe Shapes or MP

Ascendant - K-POP Bento Nails (Available in 10 K-POP texture options / Materials enabled / Maitreya, Belleza & Slink only) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Nov 10th* @ Harajuku

Please also check out Mainstore @  ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦

[LeLuck] - Aylin Shiny Eyeshadow Set  (Set includes 6 Eyeshadows w/Eyeliner Option / Catwa & Omega appliers included) *Coming Nov 4th* @ Suicide Dollz

*Besom - Reflection Eyes Collection - Brown #4 (9 Photorealistic Eyes sold separately / Each purchase includes Catwa & Omega Applier)   *FLF 10/26* Besom Mainstore

.Stardust - Aisha Eyelashes (Original hand-drawn lashes available in 12 options - tintable eyelashes and/or little stars ; Includes Catwa, Lelutka & Genus Appliers) *Till Nov 22nd* @ Uber


Body
Genus Project (Beta)
GENUS Project - Jessica Gacha - #19 Gold Ear Piercing (Includes Rigged for GENUS & Unrigged versions) 

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 006 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for 
Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


No comments:

Post a Comment