Sunday, November 11, 2018

This Feeling

I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play nice and
Fight my way here

See, I've been having me a real hard time
But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright

So I just kept dreaming, yeah, I just kept dreaming
It wasn't very hard
I spent all this time tryna figure out why
Nobody's on my side

See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright

So please don't take my feelings
I have found at last
So please don't take my feelings
I have found at last
Yeah, if I wanted to... I'd be alright

So I just kept going, I just kept going
And hoping I'm growing near
Well this good and fine, I spent all this time
Tryna find my way here


Worn
{le fil casse} - Terika Dress (Available in 20 Single Colors or 24 Color fully customizable FATPACK / All single colors include ruffle & straps 24-color HUD / Materials enabled / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink HG) *Till Nov 25th* @ Vanity Event

Truth - Ciara Hair - Blondes *November 2018 VIP Gift*



Body
Glam Affair - Apple Lelutka Applier (Shown on Lelutka May) - Tone 006 w/Freckles Option 3 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Shape included, for Lelutka May, is C/M/NT) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 006 w/Freckles Option (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Lelutka - May 3.0

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
:LW: Bento Poses - This Feeling (Bento pose plus mirror pose) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Nov 26th* The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment