Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Crazy

I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there, without care
Yeah I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly

And now that you are having the time of your life
Well think twice
That's my only advice

Come on now, who do you
Who do you, who do you
Who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control?
Well

I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy

I think you're crazy
Just like me


Worn
White~Widow - Arctic Tattoo - White (Available in 4 Colors: White, Blue, Orange & Pink / 3 Opacity tones / Mesh Bodies Only) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Nov 28th* Kinky Monthly
Please also see ✦White~Widow Flickr ✦

Milk Tea - Phoebe Dress (Mesh Collection) - White (Available in 3 Duo Packs: White & Blue, Black & Pink, Dark Blue & Red / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Slink Hourglass) *Till Dec 22nd* @ Tannenbaum

{le fil casse} - Danity Fur - White (Fur available in 24 Single Colors or FATPACK with 28 Colors / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink HG) 

Moon Elixir - Courtesan Choker 

LeMomo - Soft Blush (Omega) @ LeMomo MP

Avi-Glam - Sinister Eyes - Ghost (12 Eye options available / Each purchase includes 3 Sizes, Mesh Eyes + HUD, Catwa & Omega Appliers / Unisex) 

[RUNAWAY] - Mei Hair - Greyscale (8 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* [RUNAWAY HAIR] Mainstore 


Body
Genus Project Baby Face W001 

Glam Affair - Roxy Genus Applier - Tone 002 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) 

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 002 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for 
Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

No comments:

Post a Comment