Friday, August 31, 2018

From Heaven To Hell

Terror, this is what you call me.
I strike terror among men.
I can't be bothered by what they think
I bear my cross my soul myself
I forgive but I never forget.
I've been put upon this Earth in female form, 
But I can handle myself from the best of you.
As well as the worst
And I often have
I have the right to remain silent, but I choose to speak, sing, scream.
I have lips hips tits
I am the power of a woman, strong like music, true like friendship, but without my friends, there would be no music, only spoken words.


Worn
S&P - From Heaven To Hell Gacha Set (3 RARES - Halo/Horns, Wings/Bento Tail & Transformation HUD ; 24 COMMONS / INTERACTIVE - walk through the gates to magically change to the devil or to the angel / Not only the textures & colors will change but the wings will transform into the tail, the halo will transform into the horns and all the way back depending on the gate you choose / 25th pull reward item is no trans. An exclusive gate to the garden of Eden. Will you dare to walk through and see what will happen? / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Slink Hourglass) *Coming Sep 1st* The Arcade

~Tableau Vivant~ - Hairplay - Front Blow - Black+Whites

Body
Genus Project (Beta)
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Glam Affair - Charlie Genus Applier (Shown on Genus Beta) - Tone 006 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 006 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore


Jibe Shapes - Macie Bento Shape for Genus Project (Includes 1 Shape & 2 Brows ; M/C/NT / Stylecard included) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Jibe Shapes or MP

Scene
<K&S> - Jumping, Flying & Falling Pose Set - Pose 6

No comments:

Post a Comment