Monday, August 13, 2018

Mechanical Love

I remember you that night
Standing in the rain
Your black stare
Your black eyes
I remember what you said
Before I turned away
My heart died
Your sweetest lies

And if I saw you bleed
I'd stay here till the end
But you can't change for me

And I, and I know you'll
Never understand me
No matter how hard we try
And I, and I know I'll never understand you
And your mechanical love


Worn
*Queen oF Ink x THOR - [Lumi-Borg] Eyes (Exclusive mesh eyes in collaboration with THOR / Includes multi-function hud - 9 colors, can color eyes independently / resize / materials on & off / light & glow eyes independently) *Till Aug 28th* @ The Darkness Monthly

Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows Set 13 (15 Color HUD / Tintable via mesh head HUD / Available for Catwa, Omega, & System Layers ) *Till Sep 7th* @ Access

S&P - Teisha Bodysuit + Add-on Shirt (5 Single Colors or Fatpack)

[Cubic Cherry] - Hacked Bento Gloves (Maitreya & Slink)

[kunst] - Anshar Septum Ring

evermore - Sweetness scratch/blush

.:E.A. Studio:. - Haran Mesh Unisex Ears (8 Skin presets plus skin adjuster color picker tab / 3 Metal Colors / 10 Pearl Color Textures / 6 Art Tattoos w/hide or show feature / Full Bright On/Off / Resize Axis) 

Zibska - Belinde Lips *Catwa Powder Pack Mar 2017* (24 Color HUD / Catwa, Lelutka & Omega Appliers included)

[RUNAWAY] - Penny Hair - Whites (9 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* [RUNAWAY HAIR] Mainstore 

Body
Glam Affair - Maze Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Catya) - Tone 002 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Shape included)  *Till Sep 6th* @ Collabor88

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 002 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore


Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
Amitie - Sparkle Set - Pose 2 (Includes 6 Bento Poses & Mesh Sparkle, not shown / Available in Single Poses or FATPACK) *Till Aug 25th* @ Vanity Event

No comments:

Post a Comment