Saturday, August 25, 2018

Warmth

Thank you for not giving up on me
during the darkest hours of my life
The solace and warmth so deep
I cherish with all my heart and soul
Igniting the most dazzling love
Within this tattered heart of mine
for embracing me the way I am
I thank you with the deepest heart
My broken parts so wonderfully
mended by the warmth of your love.

💗 Dedicated to my husband, my partner in crime, my other half 💗 


Worn
[Leluck] - Ruby Bento Shape for Catwa Lona *LIMITED EDITION* (Includes shape for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink HG / 1 Brow Shape / Stylecard also included) *MAINSTORE LIMITED RELEASE* @ [Leluck] Mainstore

Milk Tea - Warmth Stockings (Mesh Collection) - White (Available in White or Black or FATPACK of both / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis and Slink Hourglass) *Till Sep 18th* @ Whimsical

Milk Tea - Elfrida Lingerie (Applier Collection) - White Dream (Available in 4 Single Colors - White Dream, Black Beauty, Pink Hue & Blue Hue or FATPACK, each purchase includes 2 versions of the top) *Till Aug 30th* @ Girl Power

♥amias♥ - JUNA Headband - Silver (Available in Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Green & Silver / Includes 6 Flower Color HUD / Unrigged) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ ♥amias♥ Mainstore

Truth - Jamie Hair - Multi-tone Pack 1 @ Truth Hair Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Glam Affair - Loly Catwa Applier (Shown on Lona) - Tone 004 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) *Till Sep 10th* @ Kustom9

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 004 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Scene
::WetCat:: - Restrain Cuff Pose Set (Bento) - Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment