Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Forever


I don't want to be
the comfortable one
I want to be a dangerous love
the one you are
mysteriously drawn to
the one who keeps you
up at night
makes your heart beat faster
an out of control love
who makes you breathless
I am not just any girl
I am your addiction
the one you are wild for
I want to get under your skin
and stay there.
~~N.R. Hart

Worn
Erratic - Bralette *Group Gift*
~Nerido~ - Emma Lace String Thong
Truth - Lake
[CAROL G] - Cashmira Tattoo - Black

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.14
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Lyrium - Grace Bento Shape
L'etre - Harper Catwa Applier - Cotton
L'etre - Omega Body Applier V5 - Cotton
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto

Scene
Pic-L-Art - Forever Pose Hud (5 poses built-in) Pose 3 @ Pic-L-Art

No comments:

Post a Comment