Thursday, May 18, 2017

Still Standing



There's a tornado called pain
That comes to destroy me
A hurricane called lies
To knock me off my feet
Thunderstorms called misery 
Trying to take a hold of me
Rains called evil 
That tries to consume me
But...
There is the sun called happy
To show me 
I'm still standing....
~~Breana Wiggins

Worn
{le fil casse} - Clarissa Dress @ Whimsical
Murray - Bambi *Group Gift* 
ELYSIUM - Shena Collar
Nightmare - Floral Chest Scars *Group Gift* @ Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.14
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Lyrium - Grace Bento Shape
L'etre - Harper Catwa Applier - Cotton
L'etre - Omega Body Applier V5 - Cotton
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto

Scene
KwK Poses - Vintage Pose 7 *Cynful Anniversary Gift Pack*

No comments:

Post a Comment