Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Free-falling



I don't know what it is or how to find it

Your eyes and your heart make me carelessly free-fall
Your soul igniting my soul, sets me alight in hot flames
There's no warning, no caution, no harness for protection from falling
I enjoy the phantom aches and pains

Can I love with my eyes alone 
Can I love what I'll never know

It's simply and effortlessly just you, a complete creation, a package brimming and spilling with sweet alluring scents 
Drunk are my senses, but drunk I'm happy to be 
It's the only way I feel you, right next to me

~~Kenya


Worn
Pretty Mess - Baby Crop Tee - Black "Satanic" @ Memento Mori
{Vision} - S&F Zena Mesh Shorts
eXxEsS - Laan Hair
Toast - Spiked Wrist Bands (Vista Bento) @ Suicide Dollz
Zenith - Garter Socks
~GD~ - Deviant Dolly Toe Claws
-SU!- Bloody Knees Applier 03
Isuka - Mayonaka *Group Gift*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.14
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Feet Lara V4.1
Vista Bento Prohands V1 Final
Lyrium - Grace Bento Shape
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Applier Polar
Glam Affair - Maitreya Body Applier Polar w/Freckles
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto

Scene
Elle - Free falling Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment