Thursday, May 11, 2017

I'm Going Down


Time on my hands since you've been away boy
I ain't got no plans
No, no, no, no.
And the sound of the rain, against my windowpane
Is slowly, slowly driving me insane.

Boy, I'm going down
I'm going down
'Cause you aint around, baby.
My whole world's turning upside down

Sleep don't come easy.
Boy, please believe me.
Since you've been gone, everything's going wrong.
Why'd you have to say goodbye?

Look what you've done to me
I can't stop these tears from falling from my eyes.



Worn
HUCCI - Umzinto Top - Moonglow
#foxy - Mondaze Hair
White~Widow - Twin Peaks II - Black - Coming May 13th @ The Enchantment
Real Evil - Dark Queen Ring Set *UPDATED for BENTO*
Veechi - Rough Night Mascara Catwa Applier

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.14
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Lyrium - Grace Bento Shape
L'etre - Harper Catwa Applier - Cotton
L'etre - Omega Body Applier V5 - Cotton
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto

Scene
FOXCITY - Night Owl Pose 7

No comments:

Post a Comment