Sunday, October 1, 2017

Beauty & The Beast


It was only yesterday that I wanted to leave this place.
Today that is no longer the case.
Things have changed, and I don’t understand.
Nothing is going as I planned.
In his presence I used to be scared.
I was lonely and I didn’t think he cared.
But now there is something different in his eyes.
He’s letting his guard down, and isn’t wearing a disguise.
His inner beauty is finally shining through.
He is sincere and true.
Now I stand in front of a mirror in a beautiful yellow dress.
I feel a little nervous, I must confess.
I think I have fallen in love with him.
Should I tell him how I feel, and go out on a limb?
Yes, my feelings must be released,
Because this Beauty has fallen in love with a Beast.
--Dreamygal

Worn
**Dirty Princess** - Belle Beauty Princess Cosplay Dress *Mainstore Release* @ Dirty Princess Couture
**Dirty Princess** - Belle Beauty Princess Chest Glitter !! *Included in above*
Real Evil - Grazia Choker
Truth - AveryElena *April VIP Gift*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Ralina Catwa Applier - March *September Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Ralina Body Applier - March *September Group Gift*

Scene
{Lyrium} - Defiant Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment