Friday, October 13, 2017

Spider Queen


Empty hearts I can hear them talking
I close my eyes and I keep on stalking
My love
My love
No one's aware of the hunger I feel
It's something you or time cannot heal
I need someone to help me rise above
Eternal bliss is something I can show you
Spread your arms and let my wings enfold you
My love
In the darkness shades of crimson rapture
The world is ours alone to capture
My love
Come over here and let me tell you something
Nothing ever comes of nothing
We pay a price for all our choices made
Come along now and take my hand
I'll lead you to a promised land
The morning after it may never come again,
Never be the same



Worn
S&P - Webcrawler Dress Opaque *RARE* Coming Oct 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Webcrawler Hair Spider *EXCLUSIVE* Coming Oct 15th @ The Epiphany
Astralia - Skeleton Add-on (Compatible with Stiletto Mesh Nail System only)
Beusy - Grudge Hair V2
Awear- Destroyer of Death Catwa Face Tattoo & Omega Body (Neck) Applier

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Body w/Freckles Applier

Scene
S&P - Webcrawler Spider Ride *RARE* Coming Oct 15th @ The Epiphany
Pic-L-Art & Le Cha'Noir - The Prey Pose Prop (Includes a single pose) @ Pic-L-Art & Le Cha'Noir Mainstore or MP Link
FOXCITY - Cutiepie Pose 5 *FATPACK EXCLUSIVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment