Monday, October 9, 2017

Blood

I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me
I hate you for every time you ever bled for me
I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me
I hate you for never taking control of me

I hate you for always saving me from myself
I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else
I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge
I hate you for every kind word you ever said
I'll bleed you dry now

Blood, blood, blood
Pump mud through my veins
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth
I'm not that easy

Blood, blood, blood
Pump mud through my veins
I'm a dirty, dirty girl
I want it filthy


Worn
S&P - Jill Latex Dress - Sheer (Comes in Regular, Opaque, & Sheer with & without blood splatter) EXCLUSIVE for October Subscription *Pre-order by Oct 11th* Bound Box Headquarters or MP Link
Bludshot - Buckle Choker - Red *SaNaRae Gift*
Truth - Athena Hair *September VIP Gift*
Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds Applier


Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Body Applier

Scene
FOXCITY - Cute But Pyscho Pose 6 (Knife prop included)

No comments:

Post a Comment