Monday, July 16, 2018

A Thousand Years

💗 My eternal love to my husband, for everything ðŸ’—

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


Worn
Blueberry - Forever Berry Gacha - Long Straps White Mixed Wedding Dress *RARE* (Set consists of 8 RARES - #1-#8, 27 COMMONS - #9-#35, & 1 EXCLUSIVE - HUD to change flowers & belts / Rigged for Maitreya, Slink Physique & HG, Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus - Play ONLY for your BODY, you will only get the body you play for / If you don't like gacha you can purchase this item without playing gacha but they are not going to be transferable if you choose to buy it that way / Due to the nature of this set - Wedding or special occasion - this set is not going to be sold in gacha form after the Epiphany Event ends, and it will be marked  from it's special Epiphany only price to it's full price once the event is over) *Till Aug 12th* @ The Epiphany
Blueberry - Forever Berry Gacha - Foreverberry Bouquet #35 *Till Aug 12th* @ The Epiphany


Meva - Audrey Gacha Necklace & Bangles

Truth - Tinsley Hair *Dec VIP Gift*

Body
Glam Affair - Raquel Catwa Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour) *Till Aug 6th* @ Collabor88

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Ascendant - Agate Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega)
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
<K&S> Poses - The Most Important Day Gacha Pose #5 Newly Married
Aphrodite Shop - Romantic Wedding Set

No comments:

Post a Comment