Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Lady in Red

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance
And I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes
I have been blind
The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me
It's where I want to be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never forget the way you look tonight


Worn
S&P - Princess Gown - Red (Available in 10 Single Colors or FATPACK / Each purchase includes Metals Color HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Slink HG) *Coming Aug 1st* @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Jibe Shapes - Issy Shape shown on Catwa Lona (For Catwa Sophia / Includes 1 Shape & 2 Brows ; M/C/NT / Stylecard included) Jibe MP  
**Body modified to personal preference**

[LeLuck] - Pinup Makeup Set - Lipstick 1 (5 Eyeliners, 5 Red Lipsticks, 3 Moles - can wear separately or all together) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ [Leluck] Mainstore

[Glitzz] - Alva Tiara

Meva - Audrey Gacha Necklace & Bangles

CHAIN - Shiny Necklace Set (Maitreya & Unrigged)

Truth - Sugar Hair - Black & Whites *NOV 2016 VIP* @ Truth Hair

Body
Glam Affair - Raquel Catwa Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour) *Till Aug 6th* @ Collabor88

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Ascendant - Agate Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega)
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
STUN Poses - Carina #44 Bento Pose Collection - Pose 2 (Curve) 

No comments:

Post a Comment