Thursday, July 5, 2018

Reasons Unknown

I pack my case, I check my face
I look a little bit older
I look a little bit colder
With one deep breath, and one big step
I move a little bit closer, I move a little bit closer
For reasons unknown
I caught my stride, I flew and flied
I know if destiny's kind, I've got the rest on my mind
Well, my heart - it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used to
And my eyes - they don't see you no more
And my lips - they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used to
And my eyes don't recognize you no more
For reasons unknown


Worn
Glam Affair - Jenny Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Catya) - Tone 003 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour) *COMING SOON*
Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 003 w/freckles (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *COMING SOON*
Glam Affair - Catwa Lipstick - Pack 002 (Each Pack includes 5 Lipstick Options) *COMING SOON*

Lilo's Fit - Kendra Shape (For Catwa Catya / Includes 2 Versions for Maitreya; Belleza Freya; Slink HG-Medium & Curvy / Stylecard & M/C/NT) EXCLUSIVELY *Opens Jul 5th* @ Vanity Event

Scandalize. - Lipa Set (Tops available in 22 Solid or 20 extra colors fatpack / Skirts available in 22 Ombres, 13 Jeans, 11 Prints plus optional 22 Emojis both left & right backpockets / Customizable FATPACK - Top: Top, Bow, & Seams; Skirt: Skirt, Belt, String / Rigged for Maitreya, Isis, Freya & HG) *Opens Jul 5th* @ Vanity Event
Scandalize. - Lipa Flats (22 Solid or 20 NEW extra colors FATPACK / Customizable FATPACK changes Strap, Metal, & Shoe / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *Opens Jul 5th* @ Vanity Event

.::Nanika::. - Fatima Collar - Pink (Available in Black, Gold, Light Gold, Pink or Silver / Includes 5 Stones & 5 Pearls Color Texture HUD / Unrigged & Resizable) *Opens Jul 5th* @ Vanity Event

Moon. Hair - Bloom - Reds (9 Color Packs or FATPACK available / Includes Style HUD for 2 Options) *Opens Jul 5th* @ Vanity Event

Body
Ascendant - Agate Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega)
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
[ west end ] - Reasons Unknown Bento Pose Collection 1 (5 Bento poses plus mirrors) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Jul 31st* @ Pose Fair July 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment