Monday, July 23, 2018

Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain woe
Can show through
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies



Worn
Glam Affair - Emily II Lelutka Applier (Shown on Lelutka May) - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour) *Till Aug 10th* @ Kustom9
Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore
Glam Affair - Lelutka Lipstick - Pack 009 (Each Pack includes 5 Lipstick Options) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Jibe Shapes - Night Shape (For Lelutka May / Includes 1 Shape & 2 Brows ; M/C/NT) *COMING SOON* Jibe MP  **Shape modified to personal preference**
💗 Many thanks to my dear Delilah Hannu for creating this custom shape for me ðŸ’— 

[POUT!] - Divine Lashes Set (Includes 12 options / Lelutka & Vista Appliers only) [POUT!] Mainstore

[Glitzz] - Paola Set - Blue (Satin Top & Shorts Set available in 14 Single Colors or FATPACK / Each purchase includes both solid & transparent versions / Maitreya exclusive ) *Till Aug 15th* @ Shiny Shabby
Please also visit inworld  @ ✦ [Glitzz] Mainstore ✦

Truth - Bloom Hair - Multitone Pack 1

Body
Lelutka - May 3.0
Ascendant - Agate Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega)
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
Double Take - Down & Out Set 4 - Star Dust Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment