Sunday, September 9, 2018

Control

This is a story about control, my control
Control of what I say, control of what I do
And this time I'm gonna do it my way
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do

Are we ready? I am
'Cause it's all about control
And I've got lots of it

I'm in Control - Never gonna stop
Control - To get what I want
Control - I like to have a lot
Control - Now I'm all grown up


Worn
Glam Affair - Jessica Catwa Applier (Shown on Catya) - Tone 006 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape C/M/NT) *Till Oct 6th* @ Collabor88

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 006 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

*CK* - Loose Control Bodysuit (Available in 8 Styles or FATPACK with 15 Styles / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink Hourglass) *Coming Sep 10th* @ Frou Frou

*CK* - Kinky Heels (Includes 13 Color-3 Section Texture HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *Till Sep 30th* @ anyBODY Event

[RUNAWAY] - Amber Hair - Ombres & Roots (8 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* [RUNAWAY HAIR] Mainstore 

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Ascendant - Jasmine Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega appliers) Please check out Mainstore @  ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1

Scene
IMITATION - Yuri Pose Set - Pose 4 M

No comments:

Post a Comment