Thursday, September 13, 2018

Obsession

You are my obsession
Through my soul you pour.
Like a cool breeze that soothes
And leaves me longing for more.

You are my obsession
Still I long for your embrace.
While anticipating your release
Something no one could replace.

You are my obsession
A love that will fulfill
You take me where I want to be
I will never, ever get my fill 

You are my obsession
You are what I need, I desire.
There is something about you
Of which, I shall never tire.
--James Casey

Worn
*Queen oF Ink - Obsession Unisex Tattoo (2 Opacity versions / Classic Avatar & Mesh Body Compatible) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Sep 19th* @ Kinky Monthly

*CK* - Locked Heart Boots (Includes 15 Color-3 Section Texture HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink Physique & Hourglass) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Sep 19th* @ Kinky Monthly

[CX] - Mucronate Chains - Silver (Rigged for Maitreya & Slink Hourglass)
[CX] - Hell's Harbinger Posture Collar - Worn Leather+Silver (Comes in Worn Leather+Silver and Worn Leather+Corroded / Rigged for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Male A & Male B, and Unrigged)

/erratic/ - Chris Blindfold - Black & Silver

*ARGRACE* - Tsumugi Hair (Blacks)


Body
Glam Affair - Maze Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Catya) - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Shape included) 

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Glam Affair - Sybil Shape (Altered to personal preference)

Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
{Lyrium} - Devotion Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment