Sunday, September 30, 2018

Hands On You

I wish I would've laid my hands on
Shown you a thing or two
I wish I would've pushed you against the wall
Lock the door and bathroom stall, windows and the screen

I wish you would've laid your hands on me
That kind gon' bring me to my knees
I wish I would've let you lay me down
Cause I wouldn't be here wishing now
I wish I would've laid my hands on you

I wish I was still half drunk
Still tangled up
Still making love
But instead I'm alone in bed with you in my head
Can't get you out of my head
Mmm, mmm
My only regret


Worn
{le fil casse} - Lauren Dress (20 Single Colors & 10 Prints or 24 Color/10 Print FATPACK available / All single color packs come with 24 color lace HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Isis, and Slink HG) *Till Sep 22nd* @ Uber

[RunAway] - Britney Hair - Ombres & Roots @ [RunAway Hair] Mainstore

Body
Glam Affair - Dee Catwa Applier (Shown on Catya) - Tone 005 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape C/M/NT) *Till Sep 24th* @ Au Lovely

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C

Ascendant - Jasmine Eyes (3 Sets of 6 Options or FATPACK ; Catwa, Lelutka & Omega appliers) Please also check out Mainstore @  ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
::WetCat:: - Natalie Pose Set (Bento) - Pose 4 Curvy (Set includes 5 Bento poses plus curvy fits) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Oct 1st* @ Pose Fair October 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment