Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Only You

And I need your love, I need you here with me
And I don't care 'bout much else
And I know it's hard for five million reasons
But I don't think I could wait
When I'm feeling your love, it's like a wind that blows
I can't give up and I can't let go
I won't give up, I won't lose
When I'm broken down and I'm bruised
I'm gonna get myself back home to you, ooh
Only you, ah
Only you, ah
Only you, ah
Only you


Worn
Milk Tea - Meringue Lingerie (Mesh Collection) - Black (Set includes Bra, Panties & Suspenders / Available in Black, Black & Purple, White & Blue, White & Pink, and White /  Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Slink Hourglass) *Till Oct 8th* @ Frou Frou Event

GENUS Project - Jessica Gacha - #19 Gold Ear Piercing (Includes Rigged for GENUS & Unrigged versions) *Till Sep 30th* @ The Arcade

Stealthic - Persephone Hair (Browns) Stealthic Mainstore


Body
Glam Affair - Charlie Genus Applier (Shown on Genus Beta) - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour / Includes shape, not shown) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 005 (ALL NEW - 12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Jibe Shapes - Macie Bento Shape for Genus Project (Includes 1 Shape & 2 Brows ; M/C/NT / Stylecard included) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Jibe Shapes or MP

Genus Project (Beta)

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
FOXCITY - Beach Bunny Set - Pose 7M (Set includes 7 Bento Poses plus mirrors / Optional soft mesh sand prop) @ FOXCITY

No comments:

Post a Comment