Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Denim Jacket Leaning Down


On the tip of my tongue you burned like hot coffee,
With a hit of my blunt you’ve undone my lofty, made me a softy, 
I wont forget. 
Denim jacket leaning down, you’ve got room in your throat, 
You’ve got words in your coat, 
Pockets full of notes,
Ink on your arms that wrap, wrap around me, 
Words pushing on your teeth like braces,
Laces, 
Up your shoes that walk all around me,
I won't forget. 
Maybe whisper it now or tell me tomorrow,  
In the morning I’ll drink you up and you’ll drink me down. 
Denim jacket leaning down, tippy toes to kiss your nose. 
You’ve made me a softy, 
I won’t forget. 
Sweet and simply say it from behind those curtains,
Smoke in your nose from my fire lungs, 
Stain my breath with your words, 
Blessed syllables, 
I won’t forget.
--Caro


Worn
*Besom - IG Eyes Collection - Brown #2 (4 Photorealistic Eyes sold separately / Each purchase includes Catwa & Omega Applier)  *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Besom Mainstore

*Besom - Fishnet Hair - Blondes (New 2018 Hair Textures / Available in 7 Color Packs or FATPACK / Includes 2 sizes in each pack)  *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Besom Mainstore

Blueberry - Maria Denim Jacket **BLOGGER EXCLUSIVE** (Please note this denim version is only available to Blueberry Blogger Team) 

Addams & Blueberry - Frank Jeans w/Boots (The jeans come in 2 booty versions and underboots/full versions. You can wear them with your optional belts. The boots come in 3 lengths, and they were designed to fit over Frank Jeans / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya/Isis/Venus and Slink Physique/Hourglass) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Blueberry Mainstore


Body
Glam Affair - Dee Catwa Applier (Shown on Catya) - Tone 004 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour)

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 004 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2

Catwa - Teeth Add-on C

*Besom - Sweetheart Catwa Lashes 


Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
::WetCat:: - Jumi Pose Set (Bento) - Pose 1 Curvy (Set includes 5 Bento poses plus curvy fits) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Oct 31st* @ Pose Fair October 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment