Sunday, October 28, 2018

Now or Never

I don't wanna fight right now
 Know you always right,
 Now I know I need you 'round with me
 But nobody waitin' 'round with me
Been through the ups
 Yeah, the ups and the downs with me
 Got a whole lot of love
 But you don't wanna spread it 'round with me, yeah

 Never pick up, never call me
 You know we're runnin' out of time
 Never pick up when you want me
 Now I gotta draw a line
 Baby, I done, done enough talking
 Need to know that you're mine
 Baby, we done, done enough talking
 Gotta be right now, right now

 Baby, gon' love me now, now, now, now, now, now
 Now or never, hey, hey, hey
 I want you to hold me down, down, down, down, down, down
 Down forever, hey, hey, hey
 Said you know I wanna keep you around
 'Round forever, hey, hey, hey
 I want you to love me now, now, now, now, now, now
 Now or never


Worn
[Leluck] - Emelia Bento Shape for Catwa Catya *LIMITED EDITION* (ONLY 50 will be sold / Includes shape for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink HG / 1 Brow Shape / Stylecard also included) *MAINSTORE LIMITED RELEASE* @ [Leluck] Mainstore

*Besom - Reflection Eyes Collection - Brown #4 (9 Photorealistic Eyes sold separately / Each purchase includes Catwa & Omega Applier)   *FLF 10/26* Besom Mainstore


*Besom - Bliss Hair - Blondes (New 2018 Hair Textures / Available in 5 Color Packs or FATPACK / Each purchase includes 2 sizes)  *FLF 10/26* Besom Mainstore

**Dirty Princess** - Now or Never Princess Boyfriend Shirt Dress - Pink (Available in 10 Single Colors or FATPACK / Includes Belt Color HUD / Rigged for Maitreya & V-Tech only) *Till Nov 22nd* @ Uber


Body
Glam Affair - Dee Catwa Applier (Shown on Catya) - Tone 006 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour)

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 006 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C

*Besom - Sweetheart Catwa Lashes 


Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
BellePoses - Tonton Pose Set - Pose 7 Mirrored

No comments:

Post a Comment