Monday, October 8, 2018

Pretty Poison

My name is, 'Pretty Poison'
Come and take a BIG sip of me.
For once I've passed by your lips
You'll want another taste, you'll see. 

My taste at first is sweet as honey
Then as it travels is bitter and may burn.
But it will send you on a high like none other
Which hasn't an exit for your return.

My name is, 'Pretty Poison'
You may know me by a different name.
But no matter what you call me friend
The results are all still the same.

I'll hook you once you partake of me
And you would kill to get much more of me.
My name is, 'Pretty Poison'
And I am the only one you'll ever want to see. 

You will feel my warmth coursing through your veins
From the tip of your head, down to your toes.
You need'nt use a needle with me to fly
Or even sniff me up your nose. 

My name is, 'Pretty Poison'
You may know me by a different name.
But whatever you want to call me friend
Your life is mine now 
and you'll never, ever be the same! 
--Linda Winchell

Worn
Glam Affair - Dorothy Catwa Applier - #2 *COMMON* Tone 002 (Gacha set includes 4 RARES & 16 COMMONS / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option) *Till Oct 31st* @ The Arcade Halloween Spooktacular

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 002(12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

[POUT!] - Horror Eye Collection Catwa Eye Applier

♥amias♥ - CLEM Gloves (Available in 4 Color HUDS: Brights, Darks, Naturals & Pastels or FATPACK / Rigged for Maitreya only) *Till Oct 20th* @ Cosmopolitan

Truth - Scout Hair - Grayscale

Envious - Be Afraid Outfit - (Set includes Mesh Dress, Collar, Goggles, Boots/Leggings Combo & Poison Bottle / Rigged for Maitreya ; Belleza Freya, Isis & Venus ; Slink Physique & Hourglass) *Till Oct 30th* @ anyBODY Event


Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C

*Besom - Sweetheart Catwa Lashes 

.:E.A. Studio:. - Dairon Mesh Unisex Ears (8 Skin presets plus skin adjuster color picker tab / 3 Metal Tip Textures / 10 Pearl Color Textures / 9 Art Tattoos w/hide or show feature / Full Bright On/Off / Resize Axis) 

Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Almond

Astralia - Coven Almond Mesh Nail Applier

Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
Chrysanthemum's - Modular Pose Pack 1 (HUD driven poser for: 3 Stand positions / 5 Head positions / 5 Right Arm positions / 5 Left Arm positions / 5 Right Hand positions & 5 Left Hand positions / HUD includes 4 slots to save pose combinations) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Oct 31st* Pose Fair October 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment