Thursday, October 25, 2018

Raised Under Grey Skies

We were raised under grey skies, 
But you'll never hear us complain
Oh, and father led with examples
Of how to draw beauty from pain
So I found a thousand spring-times in her eyes
And I learned to play games in the rain

Oh, when you left us you didn't really go
I know you're watching me from my head to my toes
And I will not go without, I won't walk without you, no
And truth be told, everybody knows you
You put the food on my plate and you gave me my clothes
And I will not go without, I won't walk without you, no

I found the touch of your hand in the breeze
And the light of your smile in sun rays
You should know I hear the sound of your voice in music
So I speak with you everyday


Worn
S&P - Noemi Outfit (Metallic leather trench available in 10 Color Options or FATPACK / Each purchase includes optional turtleneck, toggle on & off via HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza Freya & Slink Hourglass) *Till Nov 22nd* @ Uber

Meva - Audrey Gacha Accessories - Necklace, Bangles, Gloves & Shades


*Besom - Fox Hair - Blondes (New 2018 Hair Textures / Available in 5 Color Packs or FATPACK / Each purchase includes 2 default sizes & 2 small sizes in each pack)  *Till Nov 12th* @ N21


Body
Glam Affair - Dee Catwa Applier (Shown on Catya) - Tone 004 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes 4 Brow or No Brow Option, 3 Optional Freckles & Moles & 2 Optional Extra Face Contour)

Glam Affair - Body Applier - Tone 004 (12 fabulous tones / Each tone includes Normal, Small Breast & Cleavage Options both with & without freckles / Appliers for Maitreya, Belleza & Slink) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Glam Affair Mainstore

Catwa - Catya Bento V3.2

Catwa - Teeth Add-on C

*Besom - Sweetheart Catwa Lashes 


Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1


Scene
:LW: Bento Poses - Reason To Hate You (Bento pose plus mirror pose) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* :LW: Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment