Saturday, November 11, 2017

Aria

Love’s melody  
kindles my desire.
As I surrender to you,
we breathe deep 
and harmonize.
Sing me your ballad, 
I’ll play passion’s song.
Sweet truelove’s combo 
plays its tune in my heart – 
You are my aria always…
--Bill O'Bier

Worn
S&P - Aria Dress *EXCLUSIVE* 4Mesh
*elise* - Diana Bento Ring Set (Maitreya & Vista) @ *elise* Mainstore or MP Link
White~Widow - Jungle Tattoo - Arms - White *COMMON* @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Moon Elixir - Courtesan ChokerBlack *EXCLUSIVE* @ ROMP
*TKW* - Delrio Hair *Hairology 2nd Anniversary GIFT*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*

Scene
.::Nanika::. - Portrait Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment