Thursday, November 30, 2017

Tempest

I am a tempest,
     the most violent of
     winds whipping around
     without concern for any
     who surround me. 

I am a volcano,
     the lava of my emotions 
     exploding up and over
     to seep throughout
     every nook and crevice. 

I am a typhoon,
     my gale force winds
     showing mercy to
     neither sea nor land as
     I rip-roar over it all. 

And you…
     you are the halcyon tranquility
     I've been searching for
     all along, the serenity needed 
     to calm my frenzied turbulence
     with but a stroke of your lips,
     leaving me breathless and
     my winds settled at long last.
--AmberLynne

Worn
Milk Tea - Lace Textured Mesh Noella Bodysuit - Black/Black *Till Dec 25th* @ Tannenbaum
{le fil casse} - Agnes Thigh Socks - Black
White~Widow - Invictus II Tattoo - Cat (5 Medallion Choices) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Dec 23rd* @ Uber
Please also see ✦White~Widow Flickr ✦
SIIX - Malaysian Hairbase (Omega)
Tableau Vivant - Hairplay - Front Blow
Moon Elixir - Courtesan Choker 

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*

Scene
Pic-L-Art - Softness Pose Hud Pose 4 (5 Poses Included) Pic-L-Art Mainstore or MP Link

No comments:

Post a Comment