Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Bad Habit

I couldn't stand the smell of smoke
Until he lit that cigarette
I never felt a temptation
Until I smelled it on his breath
And the night we first kissed
On the balcony alone
Well, he tasted like trouble
But he felt like my own
Oh, bad habit, I can't be without
Oh, bad habit, bittersweet on my mouth
We got a long, drawn-out story
I don't want to explain
I picked up a bad habit
And I'll never be the same


Worn
.::BF::. - Dryca Top *Till Dec 10th* @ Tres Chic
.::BF::. - Dryka Jeans Skirt *Till Dec 10th* @ Tres Chic
*elise* - Natalia Bento Ring Set (Maitreya & Vista) *Till Dec 10th* @ Tres Chic
Blueberry - Mili Boots & Stockings
*Pink Hustler* - Knit Choker *Hairology 2nd Anniversary Gift*
[CAROL G] - Wings & Lace Tattoo - Black
SIIX - Malaysian Hairbase (Omega)
Vanity Hair - Breezing 

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*

Scene
*{(konpeitou)}* - Pose Collection 2 - Lay L *Group Gift* @ *{(konpeitou)}* Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment