Monday, November 27, 2017

Hot Damn

I've got that real good good and you know it don't come cheap.
A pretty penny, a pretty penny, a pretty penny, you like what you see.
You wanted real bad bad but you still, you still want more (you still want more)
Looking at me, looking at me and baby knocking down my door.
Ooh ooh
Hot damn, these fools try to stick me for my paper
Damn these fools won't leave me alone
Hot damn, these fools try to stick me for my paper
Damn these fools won't leave me alone from New York to L.A.
And every single day I said hot damn
These fools try to stick me for my paper
Damn these fools won't leave me, leave me alone.
Hey, you follow me like dogs, and I can't can't get no sleep
A pretty penny, a pretty penny, a pretty penny, you just want a piece
'Cause I got that real good good and you just keep wanting more
Looking at me, looking at me, what the hell are you looking for?
Ooh ooh


Worn
White~Widow - Scarface Tattoo - Black (3 Colors) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Nov 28th* @ Kinky Event
Please also see ✦White~Widow Flickr ✦
**Dirty Princess** - The Desired Trophy Princess Heels EXCLUSIVELY *Till Dec 3rd* @ Cosmpolitan
*agapee* - Agnes Fur Stole - Black
Moon Elixir - Courtesan Choker 
SIIX - Malaysian Hairbase (Omega)
DOUX - Shakiria Hairstyle

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V2.16
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*

Scene
*{(konpeitou)}* - Pose Collection 1 - Whisper L *Group Gift* @ *{(konpeitou)}* Mainstore
Apple Fall - Joanna Crystal Floor Lamp
Foxes - Travelling Heart Whippets (Standing & Sitting)
TMS - Vanity Stool (White)
MA - White Fur Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment