Saturday, March 3, 2018

Bad Girl

Hey, hey
I'll let you walk all over me, me
You know that I'm a little tease, tease
But I want it pretty please, please

You know you know you know I'm crazy
I just wanna be your baby
You can fuck me, you can play me
You can love and you can hate me

Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me

Choke me because I said so
Stroke me and feed my ego
I've been a bad girl, don't you know?
Come get it now or never
I'll let you do whatever
I'll be your bad girl, here we go


Worn
F'n'H - Peek-a-boo Mini Dress - Rose (10 Single Colors or FATPACK / 4 stages of undress controlled via hud - Normal, Top down, Bottom Lifted, Both; comes with Public access and access list features) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
**Dirty Princess** - Baddie Stripper Princess Heels (12 Colors & 2 Metals Color HUD) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
*Merlific* - Angy / Devi Mesh Bento Nails (Includes a Light & Dark HUD with 5 Options each) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
Messy. - Midi Knuckle Bento Rings - Silver (Maitreya & Slink) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
[RunAway] - Jas Hair - Ombres & Roots [RunAway Hair] Mainstore
~Dirty Secrets~ - Pony Tattoo (Maitreya & Omega)

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
Gingerfish Poses - Dirty Pretty Pose Set - Pose 3 Mirror EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8

No comments:

Post a Comment