Friday, March 23, 2018

Warrior

I walk a path only few will tread
On a journey I shall not fear
Like those who stood before me
A warrior I will stand tall
For this has become my destiny 
To find the life I once led
--Jesse Packard

Worn
.::BF::. - Nubia Set (24 Common / 1 Full Outfit RARE, in both black as shown & gold) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 19th* @ Lootbox
(Yummy) - Bohemia Ring Set (Maitreya) 
#adored - Doragon Makeup Catwa Applier (Brows, Shadow & Stained Lips) 
Go&See - Lucky Letter #2 Catwa Eye Pack (6 Colors included)
+Spellbound+ - Battlefield Hair

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
.::Nanika::. - Girl With Dagger Set - Pose 4 (Set includes Dagger for each pose)

No comments:

Post a Comment