Monday, March 5, 2018

Ghost In My Bed

There's a ghost in bed, screwin' with my head
Stompin' round my room, drinkin' all my booze
He makes me toss and turn, my stomach churn
And he laughs at me, thinks it's so funny

He pulls me in, my face on his chest
He ain't wearing his shirt, I ain't wearing my dress
He spills tequila out in to my mouth, and we hit the town
Tear that motherfucker down
'Cause he always gets me good and wasted, I loved it from the start
The first time I tasted the darkness when he kissed my mouth
I'm his sun and he's my way out

Yeah, he always gets me good and wasted, I loved it from the start
The first time I tasted the darkness when he kissed my mouth
I'm his heart and he's my way out
My way out


Worn
[LeLuck] - Ganesha Tattoo (Omega Applier available separately  - Black, White or Colorful, each offering Fresh, Normal or Faded tone) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ [LeLuck] Mainstore
[Bad Hair Day] - Aashnaa Hair - Light Blondes *Till Mar 20th* The DollHouse
/erratic/ - Cameron Jersey Briefs - Mint

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
. MILA . POSES - In My Bed Pose Set - Pose 6R EXCLUSIVELY *Till Mar 31st* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
DRD - Bed & Breakfast Lizette Bench - Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment