Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Feral

I can feel it burning inside of me
This gnawing, persistent, lustful passion that I possess for you
My chest feels warm and my mind is high
I've yet to comprehend how I am able to feel such a feeling for something I've never held
I crave you, and I long to tell you my passions through my lips
--Michelle Paret

Worn        
~Nerido~ - Limba Gacha Set - Gold & White Set Shown (Bra, Panties, Pasties, Necklace & Bracelets in Black & Gold / Gold & Black / Gold & White / Silver & Black / White & Gold) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 19th* @ Lootbox
Astralia - Wisdom Angel Forehead Jewel *Common*
^^Swallow^^HD Elf Ears
Izzie's - Yonder Eyes Catwa Applier (18 Colors - change eyes individually) @ Izzie's Mainstore
#adored - Limited Lips Lady Luck Edition Catwa Powderpack March '17
#adored - Lady Luck Metallic Makeup Catwa Powderpack March '17 
Exile - Loose Ends Hair (Blondes)

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
Millie Poses - Label Motion Pose 3

No comments:

Post a Comment