Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Say Something

Everyone knows all about my direction
And in my heart somewhere I wanna go there
Still I don't go there
Everybody says "say something"
Say something, say something
Then say something, say something, then say something
I don't wanna get caught up in the rhythm of it
But I can't help myself, no, I can't help myself, no, no
Caught up in the middle of it
No I can't help myself, no I can't help myself, no, no, no
Caught up in the rhythm of it
Maybe I'm looking something that I can't have 
(maybe I'm looking something that I can't have)
Maybe I'm looking something that I can't have
Everyone knows all about my transgressions
Still in my heart somewhere, there's melody and harmony
For you and me, tonight 


Worn
**Dirty Princess** - All Hail To Me Bra Top  & Princess Shorts - Red (9 Single Colors each or FATPACK ; Gold & Silver Metal versions included) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Mar 28th* @ Blush
**Dirty Princess** - Baddie Stripper Princess Heels (12 Colors & 2 Metals Color HUD) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Mar 31st* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
(Yummy) - Delicate Ring Stacks Set (Maitreya)
[Pink Fuel] - Sparkle & Shine Lipstick Catwa Applier
Ascendant - Bunny Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Lona) - Tone 01 (Skin available in 10 tones ; Shape also available for Catwa Catya) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 20th* The DollHouse
Ascendant - Body Applier V2 - Tone 01 (Skin available in 10 tones ; Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega) Ascendant Body Shop
[RunAway] - Sady Hair (shown w/optional Fringes & Ponytail Only Option) - Blondes *Now in Mainstore* @ [RunAway Hair] Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)

Scene
M-1 Art Poses - Kara Set - Pose 5 Laying L1 *Coming Apr 1st* @ Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment