Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Babydoll

I want to be your babydoll (i just want to be your)
Wrap me up nice and tight (wrap me up nice and tight)
Love me through the night 
Come lay me down 
Enfold me in your arms 
Cover me with velvet kisses 
Rock me on and on 
And whisper softly to me 
You want to be my babydoll


Worn
[LeLuck] - Hope Leg Tattoo *GROUP GIFT* (Omega Applier offering Fresh, Normal & Faded opacity)  @ [Leluck] Mainstore
Moon Elixir - Dreamy Pearl Bodychain 
Moon Elixir - Dreamy Panties & Sleeves - Snow
*Queen oF Ink - [Spark] Albino Series Eyes - Rose
[Pink Fuel] - Sparkle & Shine Lipstick Catwa Applier
[RunAway] - April Hair - Ombres & Roots (8 Color Packs available) *Till May 15th* @ Shiny Shabby

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
Shadow's Poses - Babydoll Pose (Teddy Bear included) @ Shadow's Poses MP

No comments:

Post a Comment