Friday, April 27, 2018

Strong


“I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. 
I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. 
If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am survivor and not a victim. 
I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.”

Worn
S&P - Maggie Pants (12 Single Colors includes HUD to change bottom fabric, lace & metals or fully mix & match FATPACK) EXCLUSIVELY *Till May 23rd* @ Uber
♥amias♥ - SHANAE Necklace - Black (3 Single Colors or FATPACK / Maitreya & Unrigged versions included) *now in MAINSTORE* @ ♥amias♥ Mainstore
Ascendant - Snow Catwa Applier (Shown on Catwa Lona) - Tone 02 (Skin available in 10 tones) EXCLUSIVELY *Till May 20th* @ The DollHouse
Also check out the Mainstore @ ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦
[LeLuck] - Star-shaped Eyeshadow Set (6 Color HUD) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ [Leluck] Mainstore
[LeLuck] - Catwa Jelly Lipsticks (16 Colors)
Blueberry - Loud Studded Bra - Black
-KC- Caera Waist Piercings (18 Color HUD / Rigged for Maitreya, Slink & Belleza)
Just Magnetized - Catwa Essential Hairbase - Set 02 (30 Color HUD / Tintable via mesh head HUD) @ Just Magnetized
[RUNAWAY] - Katia Hair - Ombres & Roots *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ [RUNAWAY HAIR]

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)

Scene
Gingerfish Poses - Cultivate Pose Set - Pose 6 Mirror EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 30th* @ Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment