Friday, April 6, 2018

I Believe In Pink

"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong, when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." 
-- Audrey Hepburn

Worn
{le fil casse} - Geneva Dress (20 Colors available w/30 Color Ruffle HUD or Fatpack has 30 Colors, fully customizable with 3 Color change parts) *Till Apr 27th* @ FaMESHed
♥amias♥ - NIRAJ Choker (Available in 4 Options/ Maitreya & Unrigged versions) *Now in Mainstore* @ ♥amias♥
*elise* - Lilia Bento Ring Set (Maitreya & Vista only / 9 Flower & 4 Metal Color HUD) *Coming Apr 7th* @ Spring Fair
Ascendant - Kourt Gacha  - Catwa Head Applier (shown on Catwa Lona) *RARE* (Includes 10 skin tones plus Catwa Catya shape, not shown; demo available @ mainstore*Coming Apr 7th* OMG
Ascendant - Kourt Gacha  - Eyeshadow #3 / Lipstick #12 / Eyelashes #16 / Eyes #23 *ALL COMMONS*  (24 Commons available - Lipstick, Eyeshadows, Eyelashes, Eyes*Coming Apr 7th* OMG
Ascendant - Kourt Gacha  - Special Flower Freckles #25 (Special Item for 15 plays*Coming Apr 7th* OMG
Also check out the Mainstore @ ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦
[BURLEY] - Dot Hair

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)

Scene
Custom Pose 

No comments:

Post a Comment