Friday, April 27, 2018

Peaceful Easy Feelin'

I got a peaceful easy feelin'
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standin'
On the ground
I get this feelin' I may know you
As a lover and a friend
This voice keeps whisperin' in my other ear
Tells me I may never see you again
I get a peaceful easy feelin'
And I know you won't let me down
'Cause I'm already standin'
Yes I'm already standin'
Yes I'm already standin'
On the ground



Worn
{le fil casse} - Tanya Dress (20 Single Colors with 30 Color Strap HUD or fully customizable 30 Color FATPACK) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 30th* @ Bloom
**Dirty Princess** - Sugar Pop Princess Heels (20 Color / 2 Metals / 3 Soles HUD ; Maitreya MID Height exclusive) *Till May 5th* @ Cosmopolitan
~Shiny Stuffs~ - Catwa Baby Kisses Lip Gloss Set (22 lipglosses HUD) EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Apr 27th* @ The DollHouse
[POUT!] - Floral Facepaint & Lashes (Set includes 2 Facepaints with & without blush, 2 sets of lashes, pink & black / Catwa & Lelutka Appliers) *Group GIFT* @ [POUT!] Mainstore
*Besom - Siren Pastel Lens Collection (15 classic colors as a catwa and omega applier & 15 unrigged/modify mesh eyes)  *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Besom Mainstore
Exile - Peaceful Easy Feeling Hair (Blondes)

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
entangled poses - Thalia Set - Pose 1 *Till Apr 30th* @ Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment